Comfortable with being uncomfortable



Many people are comfortable with being uncomfortable. They look at themselves in the mirror and say things like "I don't look too bad considering I have children" "I can just wear a girdle to hold my tummy in" "I have only gained a dress size" "I was born fat!" "it is my genes" "I have large bones that's why I weigh so much" the list of excuses are endless. 

It's funny how we think we are just fine the way we are until we decide to see if we can improve ever so slightly. Then we realise that we were very far from fine when we thought we were fine. I look back on my journey and I am amazed. 

Now,  all I want to do is help ours who like me think they are just fine, uncover the real beauty that is lying under layers of unhealthy fat cells. 

Connect with me by subscribing to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.