Lunch idea: Red Quinoa & Brown Rice Combo



OMG! am I the last one to discover the joy of eating red quinoa and brown rice together!! This was so yummy my eyes popped! OK! Calm down Jules it's only food!

Ingredients


1 cup red quinoa 
1 cup brown rice
4 cups water
2 tsp of coconut oil
Pinch of salt
Fresh garlic 
Herbs and spices of choice

Throw everything into a rice cooker and cook for 40mins

That's it! DONE!

Enjoy with any healthy sauce of your choice. I finished it before I could think of a sauce to eat it with. Too yummy!!

Have you had this before? Why didn't you tell me about it LOL.
Do you like quiona? Do you have any amazing recipes? I would love to hear from you; leave me a comment.


Subscribe to my blog for more on fitness & a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.